This well proportioned five bedroom Victorian terrace property with rear patio and lawned garden enjoys stunning views over Matlock and the surrounding countryside, occupying a popular setting close to local shops and amenities with easy commutable distance to major commercial centres.
This well proportioned five bedroom Victorian terrace property with rear patio and lawned garden enjoys stunning views over Matlock and the surrounding countryside, occupying a popular setting close to local shops and amenities with easy commutable distance to major commercial centres and excellent public transport links. The well presented accommodation is set over four floors and comprises entrance hall, dining room, lounge with picturesque views, dining kitchen, utility room, five bedrooms and bathroom.
An entrance door opens into the hallway with radiator, staircase ascending to the first floor and a further staircase descending to the lower ground floor.
Lounge 11' 8" x 17' 4" ( 3.56m x 5.28m )
A reception room with rear aspect bay window enjoying picturesque views over Matlock and the surrounding countryside and a timber fireplace with tiled hearth houses a wood burning stove. With windows and French doors overlooking the hallway and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 13' 8" ( 3.99m x 4.17m )
A reception room, formerly used as a shop, with two front aspect windows and radiator.
Lower Ground Floor
Dining Kitchen 12' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.68m x 3.12m )
Comprising a comprehensive range of wall, base and drawer units with stainless steel sink set in work surface with tiled splashback. Space for electric cooker and space for fridge freezer. With glass display units, breakfast bar, rear aspect window, radiator and door leading to the rear.
Comprising wall and base units with sink set in work top with tiled splashback, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, rear aspect window and radiator. With access to:
With stone thralls and storage space.
First Floor Landing
There is a triple cupboard providing storage and shelving with additional shelving above, radiator and stairs continue to the second floor.
Bedroom 12' 8" x 17' 5" ( 3.86m x 5.31m )
A double bedroom with feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, front aspect bay window, radiator, coving and ceiling rose.
Bedroom 12' 4" x 11' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.48m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect window, two radiators and vanity sink unit with storage beneath.
Comprising panel bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Wtih radiator, rear aspect window, storage cupboard and partially tiled walls.
Second Floor Landing
A triple storage cupboard providing storage shelving with further shelving above.
Bedroom 12' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.54m )
A bedroom with front aspect window and radiator.
Bedroom 12' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.59m )
With front aspect window and radiator.
Bedroom 12' 4" x 17' 5" ( 3.76m x 5.31m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect window and radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with paved seating area enjoying superb views over the surrounding countryside, garden laid to lawn with beds and borders, mature shrubs and trees.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Bagshaws Residential. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bagshaws Residential for full details and further information.