A superb detached property occupying a cul-de-sac position in desirable Edgerton with two reception rooms, office, gardens, garage and two driveways. Ideal for those needing wash facilities on both floors and offering versatile accommodation. Comprehensive range of items Included in the sale.
The property can be found in Paddock which is situated one mile to the southwest of the town centre. The area is a popular choice for families due to his close proximity to a secondary school, as well as those looking for ease of access to the M62 motorway links and Huddersfield town centre.
Occupying a cul-de-sac position in sought after Edgerton is this beautiful detached residence.
Offering spacious three/four bedroom accommodation with well appointed south facing garden, a garage and two driveways. The property includes two reception rooms, office, downstairs cloakroom, shower room and a bathroom. Benefits from a full alarm system.
Huddersfield Town Centre and the M62 motorway are within easy reach.
Enter the property to the front elevation into the hallway which has a radiator and a storage cupboard. A staircase rises to the first floor accommodation.
Fitted with a suite comprising a WC and a vanity wash hand basin. The room has a uPVC double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 11" x 12' 10" max ( 4.85m x 3.91m max )
This well presented reception room has a gas fire, two radiators and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
A second well appointed reception room with a radiator, a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and uPVC double glazed patio doors leading onto the garden.
Kitchen 11' 5" max x 9' 10" ( 3.48m max x 3.00m )
Fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with splash tiling.
The kitchen includes an electric oven and microwave with gas hob. The room has kick plate heating and space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. The central heating boiler is housed here.
Completing the room are two uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation and a door to the side.
Office/dbl Bedroom/utility 10' 4" x 8' 7" max ( 3.15m x 2.62m max )
A versatile room with two uPVC double glazed dual aspect windows to the rear and side elevations, overlooking the garden and a radiator.
This room is currently used as an office/utility area but could easily be adapted for someone to use as a double bedroom, play room, teenage games room, or for a live-in relative.
The garage is at the rear of this room and the current owners even thought about converting for a utility room, subject to the relevant permissions.
The landing has a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a balustrade.
Bedroom One 15' 9" plus robes x 9' 10" max ( 4.80m plus robes x 3.00m max )
A double bedroom with the benefit of built-in wardrobes, a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. TV Point.
This second double bedroom has built-in wardrobes and wall cupboards, a radiator and uPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations. TV point.
This double bedroom has built-in wardrobes, a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Ideal as a childrens bedroom or guest room. This room was previously used as a home office and has a variety of uses.
Fitted with a shower cubicle heated towel rail and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a suite comprising a bath, wash hand basin and WC. The room has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, part tiled walls and a radiator.
The front of the property is laid to lawn. There are two driveways; one of which leads to the garage.
The south facing rear garden is laid to lawn and has a flagged patio area; perfect for sitting out and enjoying the surroundings. Also having mature plants, tree and shrub borders outside lighting and a garden shed.
The property has a Sky dish.
Having an up and over door, power, lighting and a hot and cold water supply.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William H Brown. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information.