Live differently in plot 27 at Heartwood.
To the left of the hallway is a large Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances and an island in the middle of the room, allowing interaction whilst cooking. Spacious and light, there's also an open plan living and dining area - making maximum use of the sociable space, This area extends, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. To the right, as you enter, is a separate, triple aspect, living room. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and utility cupboard providing separate space for a washing machine and other utilities.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware, serves a further two double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
- Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
- Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Landscaped front gardens
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
- Designer kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
- Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
- High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches
- Recessed downlighters
- Chrome mixer taps
Bathroom and shower
- Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling -
- Sottini sanitaryware
- Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
- Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Selection of vinyl flooring
- Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
- Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Recessed downlighters
- Shaver sockets
- Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
- Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
Designed for modern living, we've considered every last detail in our homes, which means that in your new Avant home, you won't find patio doors, you'll find bi-fold doors that let light flood in. You won't just find a high specification kitchen, you'll find a designer, family-focused space with floating units, mood lighting and integrated appliances. Your bathroom will be luxurious with full height and feature wall tiling.
With both rural and urban settings nearby Stannington offers both the Yorkshire countryside and Sheffield on the doorstep. Sheffield is only a 20 minute drive away and boasts all of the convenience of city-living, including top retail outlets, a wide variety of restaurants and a fantastic music scene. Closer to home, Stannington hosts a selection of local amenities and has the Peak District National Park is a stones throw away.
Whether you're a first-time buyer or have a property to sell, you could be moving sooner than you think with Help to Buy and 5% deposit, or our Full Value Part Exchange scheme – no chains, no estate agent fees, no hassle.
At Avant Homes, we don't do compromise, and neither should you. Homes this extraordinary are made to different standards. With bi-fold doors, Milan-inspired kitchens, fully integrated appliances, full-height tiling, fitted wardrobes and much, much more, all included in the price.*
We are not trying to be different. We just are. Visit Heartwood today and experience specification like no other.
Internal images are from various showhomes across the region, for representation and may be a different housetype to that advertised. Please ask the sales advisor for details.
*Specification varies on each development and plot, please speak to your Sales Advisor for more details.