**guide price £100,000-£110,000**
A well appointed two bedroom semi detached property located in popular Paddock with modern fixtures and fittings, neutral decor, a garage and garden. Vacant possession, no upper chain.
The property can be found in Paddock which is situated one mile to the southwest of the town centre. The area is a popular choice for families due to his close proximity to a secondary school, as well as those looking for ease of access to the M62 motorway links and Huddersfield town centre.
This well appointed stone built semi detached property is the ideal starter home and would also suit down sizers, couples or young families. With modern fixtures and fittings, new carpets and neutral décor, it presents a blank canvas which is ready to simply move into and enjoy.
Externally the property has good sized decked and paved areas, along with a single garage.
We highly recommend a viewing to avoid disappointment.
Enter the property into the welcoming hallway which is warmed by a central heating radiator and has a high ceiling with decorative cornice. A staircase rises to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 15' 10" x 14' 5" into recess ( 4.83m x 4.39m into recess )
This neutrally decorated, spacious reception room has a focal point gas fire with a marble effect and timber surround, a radiator, television and telephone points, a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a newly fitted carpet (June 2018).
Doors lead to the cellar and the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 15' 4" max x 8' 9" max ( 4.67m max x 2.67m max )
This impressive extended dining kitchen is fitted with an excellent range of modern wall and base units with complementary roll edge work surfaces, incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap.
The room includes an electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel cooker over and there is space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer.
The dining area overlooks the garden and has double glazed timber patio doors and windows.
Completing the room is tiled flooring, a radiator.
Two useful storage cellars which house the meters.
The landing has a radiator, a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and doors to the bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 8' 10" plus door recess ( 2.97m x 2.69m plus door recess )
A double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a radiator, television point, high ceiling and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. New carpets were fitted June 2018.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" max into recess x 6' 7" ( 2.95m max into recess x 2.01m )
This second bedroom has a radiator, high ceiling, a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a fitted cupboard housing the boiler. Again the carpet was newly fitted June 2018.
Furnished with a modern white suite comprising p-shaped bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. The room has tiled flooring, ceiling spotlights, extractor fan, a heated towel rail and a frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a narrow paved area.
To the rear are good sized decked and paved areas. The rear garden has an attractive open outlook.
A single garage with an up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William H Brown. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information.