Viewing is highly recommended of this delightful cottage which has undergone significant improvement, it enjoys a high level of privacy has attractive gardens and in brief comprises: Dining kitchen, utility, two reception rooms, guest cloaks, three bedrooms & family bathroom. Driveway & car port.
This delightful cottage has undergone significant improvement by its current owners and requires internal inspection to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation that is on offer. It is set in the sought after village of Denstone and its enjoys a high level of privacy and has attractive gardens, the village of Denstone having its own first school, independent high school, farm shop together with pub restaurant and village hall. There is convenient transport links for the A50 with its M1 and M6 connections and also to the towns of Uttoxeter and Ashbourne. Uttoxeter has sports and leisure facilities, good schools and shopping and also benefits from a local railway station. In brief the property comprises: Dining kitchen, utility, two reception rooms, guest cloakroom, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles which leads to a timber framed car port with tiled roof and delightful gardens to the front, side and rear.
Access to the property is gained via a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to timber framed car port with tiled roof.
Open Timber Framed Porch:
With entrance door leading into:
Having stairs leading to the first floor accommodation; doors off to:
Lounge: 13' max x 13' 9" ( 3.96m max x 4.19m )
Having French doors leading out to the front elevation; feature fireplace with timber surround housing a multi fuel stove; central heating radiator.
Dining / Sitting Room: 13' 10" x 13' 2" ( 4.22m x 4.01m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side elevations; feature fireplace housing a log burning stove; central heating radiator; Oak flooring; understairs store cupboard; leading into:
Dining Kitchen: 16' 11" x 11' 2" ( 5.16m x 3.40m )
A fitted kitchen comprising sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with Granite work surface above; integrated electric oven with hob; integrated dishwasher; space for fridge freezer; a range of matching eye level units; ceiling down lighting; cooker hood; double glazed window side elevation; French doors leading out to the side garden with an attached veranda having tiled and glass roof.
With double glazed window to the side elevation; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; central heating boiler; wall and base units with work surface above; complementary tiling; door leading into:
With low level w.C.; wash hand basin; central heating radiator; double glazed window to the side elevation; tiled flooring.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
Having tunnel window; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 13' 5" max to back of wardrobes x 13' 11" ( 4.09m max to back of wardrobes x 4.24m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; fitted wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 14' x 13' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.99m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; overstairs store cupboard.
Bedroom Three: 10' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Having bath with mixer taps; enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.C.; ceiling down lighting; complementary tiling; designer style radiator; further radiator.
The front garden having an abundance of mature flower and shrub planting, being laid to lawn and side gated access which leads to the side and rear garden where there is a vegetable plot and lawned area and an abundance of mature flower and shrub plantings. The rear garden having a summerhouse and garden shed.
Double Car Port:
Being of timber framed construction with tiled roof.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter take the B5030 to Rocester continuing over two roundabouts passing jcb World Headquarters. At the next roundabout take the first exit onto the B5031 into the village of Denstone continue past Denstone Farm Shop and at the roundabout taking the first onto Alton Road, proceeding out along the Alton Road, where the property can be found on the right hand side hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Bagshaws Residential. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bagshaws Residential for full details and further information.