three storey modern home on exclusive development with south facing rear garden - This three bedroom townhouse boasts modern living accommodation over three floors that includes a kitchen diner, master bedroom with en suite, two further double bedrooms and house bathroom. No onward chain...
Reid Park is located on a modern development in Haxby and lies close to local schools and amenities. This three bedroom townhouse boasts modern living accommodation over three floors that includes a kitchen diner with french doors to rear garden, master bedroom with en suite, two further double bedrooms and house bathroom. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom and kitchen diner. To the first floor is a landing leading to living room with views over rear garden and master bedroom with en suite shower room. To the second floor is a landing with storage cupboard leading to two double bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally to the front is a driveway leading to integral garage. To the rear is an enclosed, south facing, low maintenance garden with raised decking seating, outside lighting and planted shrubs. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this well presented modern home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers. Available with no onward chain...
Accessed via a double glazed front door, with stairs leading to first floor, understairs storage cupboard and a radiator. Doors to:
A tiled cloakroom with wash hand basin, W.C and a radiator.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 9' ( 4.93m x 2.74m )
A modern kitchen diner with a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink unit with drainer and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for both washing machine and a dishwasher. With double glazed window and french doors to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs to second floor and doors to:
Living Room 16' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.98m x 3.45m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, television point, telephone point and a radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" plus wardrobes x 9' ( 3.84m plus wardrobes x 2.74m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, a range of built in wardrobes, television point and a radiator. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
A part-tiled suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit and a W.C. With extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Second Floor Landing
With airing cupboard housing hot water tank, access hatch to a part-boarded loft space and doors to:
Bedroom Two 16' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.95m x 2.82m )
A spacious bedroom with two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 5" x 9' 2" ( 4.39m x 2.79m )
A further double bedroom with double glazed window to the front aspect, television point and a radiator.
A part-tiled suite comprising bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and a W.C. With extractor fan, radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance gravelled garden with driveway.
The south facing rear garden has attractive raised decking with outdoor lighting and shrubs within fenced borders.
Garage 17' 5" x 8' 10" ( 5.31m x 2.69m )
The garage is accessed via up and over door and has power and lighting connected.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William H Brown. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information.