William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this end terraced property which offers ample living accommodation and benefits from three bedrooms and an enclosed garden. We strongly advise an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic family home!
Offered for sale is this well presented end terrace which offers spacious living accommodation and is set within a popular and convenient location, close to local amenities and transport links. The property briefly comprises; an entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a courtyard style enclosed garden to the rear. We strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic family home!
Door to front with stairs leading to the first floor landing and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 2" max x 13' max ( 4.62m max x 3.96m max )
A spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fireplace, stripped polished flooring, period coving, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Breakfast Kitchen 10' 10" max x 9' max ( 3.30m max x 2.74m max )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar, a central heating radiator, door leading to the rear garden and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 12' 2" into alcove ( 3.78m x 3.71m into alcove )
A double bedroom with a useful storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 5' 6" not including recess ( 3.71m x 1.68m not including recess )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 17' max x 14' 8" max ( 5.18m max x 4.47m max )
With a central heating radiator, useful under eaves storage and a velux window.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is an enclosed courtyard style garden to the rear of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Pudsey. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Pudsey for full details and further information.