***guide price 95,000 - £105,000***A three story mid terrace property located in the popular location of NG7. Briefly the property comprises of three bedrooms, one reception room, a front and rear garden. The property does require a degree of modernisation and an early internal inspection.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this three story mid terrace property located in the popular location of NG7. Briefly the property comprises of three bedrooms, one reception room, a front and rear garden. The property does require a degree of modernisation and an early internal inspection should be undertaken.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 9" into bay. ( 3.99m x 3.58m into bay. )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed door to front aspect, decorative coving to ceiling, laminate floor covering.
Kitchen/diner 11' 11" x 11' 8" Max ( 3.63m x 3.56m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit, part tiling to walls, space for electric oven, plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring. Door leading into cellar.
Door to side aspect, door leading into ground floor WC.
Comprising of a three piece white suite containing a paneled bath with shower and attachment over, a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring. Double glazed obscured window to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Access from kitchen.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, laminated flooring, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator, laminated flooring built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three (attic) 12' x 9' max ( 3.66m x 2.74m max )
Double glazed skylight window to rear aspect, laminated floor covering, built in storage.
To the front is gated access to rear. To the rear is an enclosed yard.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William H Brown. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information.