This spacious well presented two bedroomed first floor flat which is in a dedicated purpose-built apartment building with views of Elmfield Park and only a short walk from the town centre.The property is serviced with a lift and has allocated car parking.
An intercom entry system gives access to the communal hallway where a lift or a staircase give access to the first floor. A secure door gives access to the lounge/dining room.
Lounge/ Dining Room 18' 5" x 12' ( 5.61m x 3.66m )
With front facing double glazed window. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with electric coal effect fire. There is coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
With double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl ceramic sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, Miele electric hob and oven with cooker hood over, a space for a washing machine and a fridge/freezer.
Access to the bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 1" into wardrobes ( 3.61m x 3.07m into wardrobes )
A spacious room with front facing double glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and laminate flooring.
With a double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and shower cubicle with shower. There is full tiling to the walls and floor. There is downlights to the ceiling and a high gloss cream storage unit.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.95m )
With rear facing double glazed window with views towards Doncaster town fields.
To the rear of the property is a car park with an allocated car parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Doncaster. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Doncaster for full details and further information.