A spacious well presented first floor apartment which is ideal for first time buyers or investors and is offered with no Vendor chain.
An intercom system gives access to the communal hallway. A stair case rises to the first floor.
Living Dining Kitchen 15' 10" x 12' 11" ( 4.83m x 3.94m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer, a gas hob with a cooker hood above, complementary tiling, an electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
With a rear facing obscure double glazed window, fitted with a modern white suite of a WC, a wash hand basin, splashback tiling, paneled bath, a central heating radiator and an extractor fan.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.69m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is off-road parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Doncaster. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Doncaster for full details and further information.