Set in the sought after village of Blyth stands this well presented and deceptively spacious two bedroomed property. Well placed for commuting links via the A1, and having useful amenities such as a village shop and post office. A lively community with village pubs and primary school with facilities
Located in the ever popular village of Blyth this extremely well presented and tastefully decorated detached property has the most convenient access for all the amenities within the heart of the village. There are excellent commuting links via the A1 which in turn leads to the M1 & M18 having links to larger towns and cities. The property itself has an entrance to the front elevation with a cloakroom leading off, study, spacious lounge and a modern and spacious kitchen/ diner. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a modern bathroom. The village offers a variety of amenities with a village shop and post office, village pubs and eatery with a variety of food, primary school and a doctors surgery.
Access into the property is via a front facing entrance door, central heating radiator, tiling to the floor and access into the cloakroom.
Having a low flush wc and wash hand basin, half tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator.
Study 7' 1" x 6' 4" ( 2.16m x 1.93m )
Useful additional space with a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a wooden floor.
Lounge 9' 8" x 15' 10" ( 2.95m x 4.83m )
Light and bright main reception room with French doors leading out to the rear garden and a side facing window. Feature fireplace with a modern surround and a living flame gas fire inset, stripped wooden floor and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 23' 3" x 8' 8" ( 7.09m x 2.64m )
Good sized room with the kitchen area to the front elevation, fitted with a modern range of both wall and base units set above and below worktops that extend to include a one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Integrated appliances comprising of an electric oven, gas hob with extractor fan above and a fridge freezer. Plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and space for a tumble dryer. To the opposite side of the room there is a spacious dining area with room for a large table, with a side facing window and French doors out to the garden. The room has laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Front facing double glazed window and access to bathroom and bedrooms, central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 15' 11" ( 2.97m x 4.85m )
Good sized double room with both side and rear facing double glazed windows and a useful walk in storage cupboard, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.69m )
With a side facing double glazed window, access to the loft space with a pull down ladder where there is lighting and boards for storage.
Comprising of a low flush wc, wash hand basin and a bath with a mains fed shower above. Partially tiled walls, and an extractor fan. Heated towel rail and a front facing obscured double glazed window.
The gardens are low maintenance and are located to both the side and rear of the plot. Gated access at the rear leads into a paved courtyard area with access into the property. At the side elevation there is a deceptively large second seating area with a garden shed and external water supply, the gardens are walled and enclosed and offer further potential to alter and extend - subject to any necessary planning that would be required.
The parking area and covered car barn is accessed via the block paved driveway which is shared with the other Whitehouse Mews residents. There is a small annual charge for this area which is again shared with all residents to ensure the communal areas are well kept and maintained.
Open plan gardens to the front elevation with a pathway leading upto the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Bawtry. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Bawtry for full details and further information.