Built in 1987, this delightful two bedroomed cottage is located in a premium position on a unique retirement island surrounded by the river Kennet with views over the river.
The property is part of a purpose-built development of thirty homes in a picturesque part of Marlborough designed for the independence of residents aged over 55. This is an attractive house with a convenient parking space to the side of the property. The town centre, with its market, wide range of amenities, numerous restaurants and good transport links, is a short walk away.
• Sitting Room extending the whole of the rear of the property with French doors opening to decking and picturesque views
• Kitchen with fitted cupboards
• Entrance Hall
• Downstairs cloakroom with toilet, shower and storage
• Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and sockets and radiators
with views of the river
• Bedroom 2 with fitted wardrobes and sockets, radiator and views
of the river
• Bathroom with bath, toilet, sink and fitted cupboards
• Resident Estate Manager
• 24 hour emergency system
• Landscaped gardens
• Personal parking space
• Access to Mill House, the development’s communal building, comprising guest suite, hairdressing salon, laundry and drawing room with access to a patio with seating overlooking the mill stream
Approximate Gross Internal Area: 85.2 sq m/917 sq ft
Local Authority: Wiltshire County Council and Marlborough Town Council Council Tax Band E
Energy Performance Rating: D - 67
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Osprey. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Osprey for full details and further information.