William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this mid terraced property which offers ample living accommodation and benefits from three bedrooms and gardens to the front & rear. An early viewing is a must!
Offered for sale is this mid terraced property which offers ample living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford city centres. The property briefly comprises; an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. There are gardens to the front and rear. We strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Door to front with stairs leading to the first floor landing and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 24' 6" x 11' 7" ( 7.47m x 3.53m )
A spacious lounge with a central heating radiator and windows to the front and rear elevations.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.16m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, a central heating radiator, window to the rear elevation and a door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.37m x 2.97m )
A double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.90m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 5' 6" ( 2.62m x 1.68m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a lawned garden to the front of the property with gated access.
To the rear is an enclosed garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with borders for flowers.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Pudsey. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Pudsey for full details and further information.