A mid terraced home situated in the popular location of Llanedeyrn, close to local amenities including schools and bus routes. The property briefly comprises entrance porch, lounge, inner hallway, downstairs WC and kitchen/diner. To the first floor there is a landing, two bedrooms and bathroom.
A mid terraced home situated in the popular location of Llanedeyrn, close to local amenities including schools and bus routes. The property briefly comprises entrance porch, lounge, inner hallway, downstairs WC and fitted kitchen/diner. To the first floor there is a landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, front and rear gardens and separate garage. Viewing's Recommended!
Via a double glazed door into:
Lounge 13' 4" x 10' 9" Max ( 4.06m x 3.28m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, powerpoint and access to:
Storage cupboard housing boiler, washer and tumble, powerpoint, laminate flooring, understairs storage and access to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, laminate flooring, radiator, tiled splashback and double glazed window to side aspect.
Kitchen/ Dining Area 19' 5" Max x 8' 2" Max ( 5.92m Max x 2.49m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink, integrated double oven, integrated separate gas hob with overhead extractor, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splashback, radiator, powerpoint and two double glazed windows to front and rear aspect.
Loft access and doors providing access to:
Bedroom One 14' 2" Max x 9' 8" Max ( 4.32m Max x 2.95m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and powerpoint.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 4.14m Max x 3.28m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, powerpoint and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, two radiators, storage cupboard, tiled splashback and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Enclosed garden which is laid to lawn, inset borders of shrubs, pathway leading to entrance.
Enclosed by brick boundary wall and fencing, raised decked area and paved area. Gate providing rear access.
With up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Roath, Cardiff. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Roath, Cardiff for full details and further information.