Situated in a highly desirable location having off road parking and a single garage, spacious living accommodation and bedrooms as well as a large bar and hot tub to the rear garden which is perfect for entertaining.
Located in the village of Cranwell is this fantastic three bedroom semi-detached property. Cranwell is conveniently located close to the A15 providing easy access to Sleaford and Lincoln as well as access to the A17 at the Holdingham roundabout. The property itself is located in a highly sought after road and has off road parking for multiple vehicles as well as a single garage. There is side access to rear garden which is laid to lawn and hosts a wooden constructed bar that is perfect for entertaining. Also situated to the rear of the property is a hot tub. Internally the property briefly comprises of a lounge which has a modern electric fire and stairs rising to the first floor. There is a kitchen diner with a range of wall and base units as well as an integrated oven, hob and extractor. To the first floor there are three generous sized bedrooms with the master having built in wardrobes. Also to the first floor is a family bathroom with an electric shower over the bath. This property is not to be missed and should be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Being approached by a front aspect UPVC door into the lounge.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.47m x 3.73m )
Having a modern electric fire and a front aspect double glazed window.
Kitchen Diner 14' 7" x 12' ( 4.45m x 3.66m )
Having wall base and work surfacing over, an integrated oven, a hob and an extractor. There is plumbing for a washing machine, space for an American style fridge freezer, tiled flooring, and a boiler. There is also a rear aspect upvc door and a rear aspect double glazed window.
With loft access and a radiator
Bedroom One 12' 10" maximum x 11' 6" to wardrobe ( 3.91m maximum x 3.51m to wardrobe )
Having a radiator, two built in single wardrobes and two front aspect double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.59m )
Having a radiator and a rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 5' 10" x 6' ( 1.78m x 1.83m )
Radiator and rear aspect double glazed window
Having a bath with an eletric shower over, a low level WC, a pedestal wash hand basin and a side aspect double glazed window.
Front Of The Property
There is a lawnd garden area and off road parking for three vehicles.
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 6" ( 5.03m x 2.59m )
with an up and over door, power and lighting.
The rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn with a decking area and a side gate from the driveway.
Wooden Bar Area 21' 2" x 9' 8" ( 6.45m x 2.95m )
With cover over.
Agent Note One
Vendor advises that the boiler has been replaced within the last year.
Agent Note Two
Garage was re-roofed two years ago. Further information is available upon request.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Sleaford. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Sleaford for full details and further information.