A conveniently situated and well-presented 3/4 bedroomed first floor apartment, a short distance form the town centre and near the hospital, offering gas central heating and double glazing with the added advantage of two off-street residents parking places. EPC rating C.
Ground floor Communal Entrance hall.
First floor Private front door leads to -
lounge 12' 11" x 16' 5" max into bay (3.94m x 5m) With double glazed bay window. Attractive fireplace with inset gas fire and wall mounted mirror above mantlepiece.
Kitchen 9' 11" max x 9' 2" max (3.02m x 2.79m) Two double glazed windows to each side. Range of wall and base units with inset stainless-steel single drainer sink unit, working surfaces above and tiled splashbacks, 4 ring gas hob, extractor hood above end electric oven below. Free standing fridge, Proline dishwasher plus space and plumbing for washing machine.
Dining room 15' 2" x 13' 0" (4.62m x 3.96m) With double glazed window and central heating radiator. Stairs to bedroom 3/study.
Bedroom 1 15' 3" max x 8' 7" (4.65m x 2.62m) With double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 6' 0" (4.04m x 1.83m) With double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 9' 4" x 4' 10" (2.84m x 1.47m) With part Travertine tiled walls. Three piece suite comprising, low flush WC, pedestal wash-hand basin and panelled bath with shower above and shower screen adjacent. Ladder style chrome heated towel rail. Wall mounted mirror.
Bedroom 3/study 10' 2" x 8' 6" (3.1m x 2.59m) Stairs lead up the study which could also be used as an informal bedroom. Double glazed window .
Council tax The property has been placed in council tax band B.
Terms 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets, children or sharers without landlord's consent.
5. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
6. An application fee of £97.50 including VAT is payable per property which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
7. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee and a holding deposit has been paid.
9. The holding deposit will be used as part of your first months rent payment.
10. The move-in date must be no more than 30 days after payment of the holding deposit.
11. The application fee and holding deposit are non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property due to their own unforeseen circumstances.
12. If after the expiry of a fixed term both parties wish to extend the tenancy, a fee will be payable for renewing or extending the tenancy agreement on each occasion.
13. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
14. This property will be managed by Verity Frearson.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Verity Frearson. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Verity Frearson for full details and further information.