A super two bedroom ground and first floor duplex apartment forming part of a south facing period terrace within the centre of Harrogate. This excellent apartment offers spacious and very well appointed accommodation with the benefit of full gas central heating and an early inspection is recommended. EPC rating C.
Ground floor Shared front door leads to communal entrance with private front door leading to:
Lounge 12' 0" x 12' 4" extending to 14' 10" into bay (3.66m x 3.76m) South facing bay window to front, oak floor, central heating radiator and fireplace with electric fire.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 8' 7" (3.76m x 2.62m) Fitted with an extensive range of modern fittings incorporating built-in gas hob, double oven below and hood above, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine. With double glazed window to rear and central heating radiator.
bedroom 1 15' 5" max into bay x 10' 8" (4.7m x 3.25m) A double bedroom with south facing bay window to front and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 5' 3" (3.78m x 1.6m) A further bedroom with window to front and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 12' 3" x 6' 8" max (3.73m x 2.03m) Fitted with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath, fully tiled separate shower cubicle, low flush WC and wash hand basin. With double glazed window to rear, oak flooring and central heating radiator.
Council tax This property has been placed in council tax band A.
Terms 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets, children or sharers without landlord's consent.
5. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
6. An application fee of £195 including VAT is payable per property which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
7. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee and a holding deposit has been paid.
9. The holding deposit will be used as part of your first months rent payment.
10. The move-in date must be no more than 30 days after payment of the holding deposit.
11. The application fee and holding deposit are non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property due to their own unforeseen circumstances.
12. If after the expiry of a fixed term both parties wish to extend the tenancy, a fee will be payable for renewing or extending the tenancy agreement on each occasion.
13. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
14. This property will be managed by Verity Frearson.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Verity Frearson. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Verity Frearson for full details and further information.