no chain! Top floor apartment with garage! A great & spacious apartment with living room & diner, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms & bathroom. The property also offers double glazing and storage into loft. This brilliant apartment is confidently located by many leisure facilities.
A very attractive top floor apartment located in this modern development offering a great accommodation with generous size lounge & diner, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. This property also benefits from allocated drive and garage. The property has no onwards chain.
Communal Entrance Hall
Entered via intercom, stairs to all floors.
Wooden effect flooring, storage cupboard, electric radiator, intercom, access to loft.
Lounge & Diner 17' 5" x 10' 8" ( 5.31m x 3.25m )
Two double glazed window to front, electric radiator, TV point and telephone point. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, integral oven and hob, extractor hood, space for fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Sink and drainer, tile splash back. Wooden effect flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.25m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard, electric radiator, wooden effect flooring.
Bathroom 8' 1" x 6' ( 2.46m x 1.83m )
A three piece suite comprising paneled bath, wash-hand basin, low level wc, partially tiled.
Car park with visitor facilities, drive and garage with up and over door. Bin facilities.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Penarth. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Penarth for full details and further information.