Situated in a popular and sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this spacious and well appointed two bedroom, three storey property benefiting from an integral garage, cathedral views and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and transport links.
Situated in a popular and sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this spacious and well appointed two bedroom, three storey property benefiting from an integral garage, cathedral views and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Kitchen, Inner Hall, Lounge, Bathroom, Two Bedrooms and an Integral Garage. Early and internal viewing is highly advised to avoid disappointment.
Kitchen 11' x 10' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.23m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, an integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood and space for further appliances; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, coving, double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed front entrance door.
Having stairs rising to the first floor, wall mounted panel radiator and a door leading into the integral garage.
First Floor Landing 12' 2" x 10' 7" max ( 3.71m x 3.23m max )
Currently utilised as a dining area; having stairs to the second floor, wall mounted panel radiator, coving, telephone point and doors to the lounge and bathroom.
Lounge 14' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.34m x 3.23m )
Having a double glazed sliding door to the front aspect with Juliet balcony, laminate flooring, gas fireplace with marble hearth, coving, wall mounted panel radiator and wall lights.
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, corner bath and a shower cubicle; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator, coving, extractor, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Having loft access, an airing cupboard with shelving and doors to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.23m )
Having two double glazed Velux windows to the front aspect, built-in wardrobe with rail and shelving, wall mounted panel radiator and a coving.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.25m x 3.17m )
Having a double glazed Velux window to the rear with cathedral views, coving, wall mounted panel radiator and telephone point.
Integral Garage 16' 8" x 10' 9" ( 5.08m x 3.28m )
With up and over door, power, lighting, central heating boiler, shelving and space and plumbing for a washing machine.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William H Brown. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information.