An immaculate arundel style four bedroom family home situated in this sought after cul-de-sac in Warmsworth with stunning open views towards Sprotbrough. The property also has former planning permission to make the house a five bedroom property - plans are avaliable on Doncaster planning portal.
Entrance Hallway 9' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.84m )
Entrance via front facing composite door. The hallway has a radiator, re-designed staircase with a oak and glass style banister with built in LED lighting up the hall, staircase and landing. There is also a front facing stained double glazed window, and understairs sorage cupboard, The hallway has access to the downstairs wc, kitchen, dining room and lounge,
Fitted with a concealed flush wc, hand wash basin with vanity unit, mirror with built in lighting and towel heated laddered radiator.The downstairs WC also has tiled floor with built in LED lights, wall mounted extractor fan, and a side facing opaque stained circular double glazed window.
Ground Floor Study 8' 7" x 9' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.97m )
Has a rear facing UPVC double glazed window and rdiator,
Dining Room 9' 8" x 13' 11" max ( 2.95m x 4.24m max )
The dining room has oak flooring, radiator and two side facing double glazed windows. There is also an oak picture rail and an extenstion of a rear facing double glazed set of french doors which opens onto the rear garden.
Lounge 11' 7" x 12' 6" into bay window ( 3.53m x 3.81m into bay window )
Has a front facing double glazed bay window and a rear facing set of patio doors which overlook the rear garden. The focal point of the lounge is a brick/slate log burner with oak suround and feature oak mirror, .
Kitchen 8' 5" x 13' 2" ( 2.57m x 4.01m )
Fttted with range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces which houses the sink and drainer. There is a integrated four ring electric hob and electric oven. There is also an integrated fridge, tiled walls, rear and side facing double glazed windows, extractor fan and direct access into the utility,
Utility Room 18' 5" x 13' 2" ( 5.61m x 4.01m )
Has side facing UPVC exterior door. Fitted with units which house a sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and a integrated freezer.
First Floor Landing
Access to the four bedrooms and main bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.61m )
Has LED lights and spot lights with a TV and areal point on the wall. The bedroom also has a rear facing UPVC double glazed window which looks onto the stunning views, a traditional radiator and a designed lowered ceiling. There is also built in cabinet features to boths sides of the bed and access to the ensuite.
Fitted with a shower in a slidng shower cubicle with LED lighting within, LED mirror which is complete with a radio, alarm and LED lighting which can also be remote controlled. There is also extractor fan, traditional towel heated radiator shaver point and cushion flooring. The ensuite also has a side facing opaque double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 12' 5" ( 2.67m x 3.78m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and radiator. This bedroom also has built in wardrobes with hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" into bay window x 11' 11" ( 2.69m into bay window x 3.63m )
Has a front facing double glazed bay window, coving to the ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 7' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.41m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Fitted with a bath with mixer shower and a remote TV on the wall with ceiling mounted speakers. There is also a traditional heated towel radiator, downlights complete with LED lights. The bathroom also has a front facing opaque double glazed window.
Detached Garage 17' 1" max x 17' 8" ( 5.21m max x 5.38m )
Has a rear facing UPVC double glazed window, two up and over doors with a partially bordered loft and ample driveway at the front. The garage is completed with a secutiry alarm system as is the rest of the house, also to the side of the garage there is a garden shed.
To the front of the property there is a fantastic driveway accompanied by a lawned front garden. The front of the property is all fitted with LED lights to be used as extra lighting and four CCTV cameras. To the rear of the property there is a pathway, fantasic field views and a generous lawned rear garden. The landscaped rear garden is finished with a pebbeled surround and external lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William H Brown. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information.