*** guide price £230,000-£240,000*** Perfect for families is this spacious and modern four bedroom detached property with two reception rooms, ensuite to master bedroom and detached single garage. Internal appraisal is advised to appreciate what this home has to offer.
This is a spacious, modern detached family home offering good sized rooms throughout. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility and downstairs W/C. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master having an ensuite, and the family bathroom. The property is set back from the road with a garden to the front and to the rear is a good sized enclosed garden with a fenced boundary and door leading to the and garage.
The property is set away from the road behind a walled boundary with a gated entrance providing access via a path leading to the front door and a mainly laid to lawn area to the side
With a composite door to the front, gas central heating radiator, amtico flooring, built in storage cupboard, doors to W/C, dining room, lounge and kitchen and stairs to first floor accommodation. Also the panel for the fully serviced and certified wireless burglar alarm, which can reduce home insurance costs.
With a low level flush W/C, wash hand basin with tiling to splash zone areas, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to front elevation and extractor fan.
Lounge 18' 1" x 9' 7" ( 5.51m x 2.92m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted electric fire, gas central heating radiator and french doors leading to the rear garden. Also with TV aerial and phone points.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 10' 5" ( 2.79m x 3.17m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 11' ( 3.07m x 3.35m )
A fitted kitchen consisting of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over incorporating a bowl and a half sink and drainer with tiling to splash zone areas, integrated four ring gas hob and electric double oven with extractor hood over, integral dishwasher and space for fridge freezer, gas central heating radiator, cupboard housing the gas central heating combi-boiler and two double glazed windows to rear and side elevations.
Utility Room 5' 7" x 7' ( 1.70m x 2.13m )
With wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over and space, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, extractor fan and door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed window to rear elevation, loft access, gas central heating radiator, storage cupboard housing the 2nd burglar alarm key pad and doors off to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.67m )
With a double glazed window to rear elevation, gas central heating radiator, built in wardrobes and door to ensuite. With TV aerial and phone points.
With suite consisting of a low level flush W/C, wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with tiling to splash zone areas, shaver point, gas central heating radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 11' 2" ( 2.92m x 3.40m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation and gas central heating radiator. With TV aerial point.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.92m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a gas central heating radiator. With TV aerial point.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 8' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.67m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator. With TV aerial point.
A suite consisting of a low level flush W/C, wash hand basin, and bath with mixer taps with tiling to splash zone areas, shaver point, extractor fan and a double glazed window to front elevation.
With an enclosed large rear garden with fenced boundaries and a mainly laid to lawn area. With views of the old quarry face and an outside tap.
With power and light with up and over doors and external door leading to the rear garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William H Brown. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information.