A well presented and newly decorated first floor studio apartment occupying a most convenient position close to local amenities and motorway access.
Commanding a highly convenient and popular position close to local amenities, nearby supermarket and M62 Motorway access for those looking to commute is this well presented and recently redecorated first floor studio apartment. Offering easily maintained accommodation, presented to a neutral theme, which may well suit the professional single person, the property briefly comprises: Communal Entrance with private door and staircase rising to spacious open plan living/bedroom space with wall mounted electric heating, inner lobby leading to fitted kitchen with electric hob, washing machine and breakfast bar and shower room with three piece white suite. Early viewing highly recommended.
Rent £350 pcm
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on .
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Applegate Properties. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Applegate Properties for full details and further information.