An ideal opportunity for all investors and first time buyers, is this two bedroom semi-detached property that has undergone a scheme of modernisation by the current owner, with the addition of a modern fitted kitchen and new entrance porch.
An ideal opportunity for all investors and first time buyers, is this two bedroom semi-detached property that has undergone a scheme of modernisation by the current owner, with the addition of a modern fitted kitchen and new entrance porch. This accommodation is nicely presented and comprises; entrance porch, lounge, kitchen and family bathroom, two double bedrooms and boarded loft room. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance garden.
Constructed two years ago. Upvc composite front door. Upvc double glazed window to side. Tiled flooring. Upvc double glazed door into lounge.
Lounge 12' 7" x 12' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.94m )
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Feature fire place. Door into the kitchen. Wood effect flooring.
Kitchen/breakfast 9' 7" x 12' 6" ( 2.92m x 3.81m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with high gloss worktops. Radiator. Door into storage cupboard housing the boiler. Tiled flooring. Door into rear hall. Door leading to stairs to the first floor. Integral fridge/freezer. Four ring gas hob, electric over and extractor. Space for washing machine.
Upvc double glazed door to rear. Door to bathroom.
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom. Stairs to loft room.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 12' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.84m )
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 12' 8" ( 2.97m x 3.86m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Stairs. Boarded. Roof light. Power. Lighting. Radiator.
Fibre glass roof installed in 2016. Upvc double glazed windows to rear and side. Tiled floor. Low level WC. Hand wash basin. Fitted bath with shower over. Radiator.
Walled boundary. Shrub area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Swetenhams. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Swetenhams for full details and further information.