Guide Price - £95,000 - £100,000 This fantastic three bedroom semi-detached family home benefits from ample off road parking and a geneorus lawned rear garden.
Entrance via UPVC exterior door. The entrance porch with two side facing double glazed windows and also offers cloakroom space. Access into the entrance hallway.
Has stairs which rise to the first floor landing, laminate flooring and a front facing double glazed window.
Lounge 16' 7" x 12' 7" ( 5.05m x 3.84m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, radiator and laminate flooring.
Fitted with a low flush wc and hand wash basin.
Kitchen Dining Area 13' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.10m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces. The kitchen has plumbing for a washing machine, fridge and freezer. There is also an extractor fan, tiled floor and two rear fscing double glazed windows.
Lobby Area 3' 6" x 5' 4" ( 1.07m x 1.63m )
Has a side facing exterior door and side facing double glazed window. Access to the old coal house and access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Has loft access with staircase, storage cupboard and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 12' 10" max ( 3.07m x 3.91m max )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and radiator, There is also a shower cubicle in the corner with an extractor over.
Bedroom Two 9' max x 9' 8" ( 2.74m max x 2.95m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.16m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and built in wardrobes.
Fitted with a hand wash basin, bath unit and WC. There is also rear facing opaque double glazed window, extractor fan, storage cupboard, tiled flooring and chrome towel heated radiator,
To the front of the property there is a blocked paved driveway which provides ample parking. To the rear of the property there is a generous lawned rear garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William H Brown. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information.