This is a three bedroom semi detached home comes to the market with close links to local amenities.
Has stairs which rise to the first floor landing and access to the lounge and WC.
Has a low flush WC, hand wash basin and radiator. There is also a side facing double glazed window.
Lounge 13' 4" x 13' 5" ( 4.06m x 4.09m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring and a bricked fireplace as the focal point of the room.
Kitchen 6' 5" x 16' 6" ( 1.96m x 5.03m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units. The kitchen has two double glazed windows, electric cooker point, radiator and a rear facing exterior door which leads to the conservatory. The kitchen also has a tiled floor.
Conservatory 16' 7" x 8' 10" ( 5.05m x 2.69m )
Has a UPVC construction with tiled floor and a rear facing set of french doors which lead onto the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a front facing double glazed window and radiator,
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 12' max ( 2.92m x 3.66m max )
Has a front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 8" plus recess x 10' 6" ( 2.34m plus recess x 3.20m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" max x 7' 6" ( 3.51m max x 2.29m )
Has a side facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator,
Fitted with a wash hand basin, bath unit with shower over and WC. There is coving to the ceiling and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a pathway with a lawned front and a driveway with gates. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed awned rear garden with access to a garage/
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William H Brown. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information.