stunning three bedroom home offered for sale with a large private garden, garage and parking. Set in a most desirable cul-de-sac location and being sold with the bonus of no onward chain.
Rarely does a home in the desirable location of Ebor Paddock come to the market. Accommodation is spacious and presented throughout in good order. To the ground floor you will enter the home in to the hallway that has stairs rising to the first floor and a door to the lounge. The main reception is decorated in neutral tones and is a relaxing space with plenty of room for a dining table. The kitchen is a well designed work space with plenty of cupboards and leads out to the landscaped private gardens, a particular feature with well manicured lawns and gated access and personal door leading to the garage.
The first floor boasts three bedrooms, all good sized and there is a family bathroom to complement the remainder of the internal accommodation.... This is A must view property.
Entrance to this three bedroom semi-detached property situated in a cul-de-sac location on the popular Southside of the market town of Calne is via the front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : Window to the front aspect. Stairs leading to the first floor, telephone point, ceiling coving and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 4" ( 4.45m x 3.45m )
Spacious lounge comprising a window to the front aspect, open fireplace with brick surround, under stairs storage cupboard. Open archway leading to the dining room, television aerial point, ceiling coving and a radiator.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.21m )
Second reception room comprising a window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden, ceiling coving and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 6' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Space for slot in cooker, space for fridge, door leading to the rear garden and a radiator.
Stairs from the entrance hall, window to the side aspect, airing cupboard, loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.36m )
Good sized master bedroom with a window to the front aspect, built in double wardrobes, ceiling coving and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.39m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a window overlooking the rear garden, double built in wardrobes, ceiling coving and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" (max) x 6' 7" ( 2.64m (max) x 2.01m )
Window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath. Obscure window to the rear, ceiling coving and a radiator.
Laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and driveway parking to the front of the garage.
Enclosed by hedging and panel fencing with a patio sun terrace to the fore and the remainder laid to lawn. Personal door leading to the garage and gated access to the front.
With an up and over door, wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washing machine, window to the rear and personal door to the garden.
Driveway parking for several cars.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Calne. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Calne for full details and further information.