A well-presented one bedroom ground floor apartment situated within a popular mansion building with communal garden close to the underground and the River Thames.
Explore Westminster to find attractions, beautiful parks and top restaurants. The borough is home to some of London's most famous areas, with fantastic nightlife and entertainment in Soho and Piccadilly, and West End shopping around Oxford Street, Regent Street and Carnaby.
The Westminster and St James areas are some of the most traditional, rich with the capital's living history. St James in particular, with its private members' clubs and traditional shops, affords a glimpse of centuries-old customs, while Westminster Abbey and the Palace of Westminster (the Houses of Parliament) have existed, in one form or another, for around 1,000 years.
The Westminster area of London comprises some of the world's most spectacular real estate. Stretching from the Houses of Parliament on the River Thames to St James' Park and Buckingham Palace, it's an area with attractions that can take days to explore. In addition to its royal palaces and seats of government, it's also an area rich in fantastic shopping, including famous names as such as Harrods, as well as numerous high-end boutiques and splendid old Victorian arcades.
The area contains a plethora of housing ranging from character period style mansion buildings with high ceilings to ultra-modern luxury residential apartments all of which are suitable for investment or residential purchases.
Kitchen / Reception Room 16' 9" maximum x 14' 6" maximum ( 5.11m maximum x 4.42m maximum )
Bedroom 11' x 10' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.07m )
Bathroom 7' 4" x 5' 4" ( 2.24m x 1.63m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Covent Garden. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Covent Garden for full details and further information.