A well presented ground floor apartment set in the grounds of De Combe House, a former grammar school. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Outside there is allocated parking and communal gardens.
The apartment is located within the grounds of De Combe House, a beautiful and imposing period property which boasts an enviable position on the edge of Crewkerne, and yet within a short walk of the town centre facilities. De Combe House was a former grammar school, and is a listed building of historic interest; indeed it still retains many of the character features in the communal areas, and within the apartments including the original hamstone mullion windows and high ceiling.
Single glazed door to front. Airing cupboard. Laminate flooring.
Sitting Room 10' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.63m )
Side aspect single glazed window. Telephone and TV aerial point. Electric heater.
Kitchen 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Side aspect single glazed window. Work surfaces incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Space for cooker with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 14' 1" x 6' 10" ( 4.29m x 2.08m )
Rear aspect single glazed window.
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.65m )
Fitted with a white suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled.
There are communal gardens and one allocated parking space.
From Crewkerne town centre proceed up East Street towards Yeovil, and as you climb the hill out of town, De Combe House will be found on the left hand side. Proceed up the drive and turn right just past the main house.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons for full details and further information.