Great for town centre! This recently refurbished property is ideal for all local amenities including a vast range of shops, cafes, beauty and much more. The location is also great if you need to commute by train or bus from the train station or the interchange, and being centrally located for easy access to Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley and Sheffield.
Enter the property through the front door into the neutral living room that has been recently decorated with the added benefit of a new carpet. Through the living room into the kitchen; which consists of contrasting units and flooring and an adequate amount of storage. There is a cellar for further storage if needed. Up the stairs and to the right takes you into the main bedroom which is of generous size. Walking back through the door takes you to the bathroom which includes a white bath tub, basin and toilet. Carrying on through the corridor takes you into the second bedroom, perfect for a child/ young adult or even as a chill out room! To the rear of the property there is a garden complete with a small yard area which would be perfect for a summers bbq. There has also been a new fence and gate fitted around the garden for a little bit more privacy!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William H Brown. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information.