* A superb grade II listed stone farmhouse in a most attractive delightful rural location in what is a highly sought after area.
* Spacious accommodation with three reception rooms, fully fitted kitchen and large utility to the ground floor, four bedrooms and two bathrooms at first floor level.
* A property with enormous character yet modernised to an exceptionally good standard.
No smokers. No DSS. No pets
Fully fitted with an attractive range of units.
With bath, wash basin, WC.
With shower cubicle, wash basin, WC.
Enclosed gardens to front and side, driveway and off road parking facilities.
Mains electricity and water
Oil fired central heating
please note that the services are sub-metered and the tenant will be invoiced for usage by the landlord.
Please note that the dining table and 8 chairs and two carvers are to be left in the property and will form part of the tenancy.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Fees payable by tenant
A charge of £150 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £150 (including VAT) will be payable.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
Disclaimer Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Bury & Hilton. estateagents365.uk does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bury & Hilton for full details and further information.